Jade Eloise: 9 Month Update

10:55 AM



I'm sitting here trying to think of what has changed in the last month. Jade is still just as sweet as ever, but nothing huge has happened developmentally.

She is still teething. She only has her two front, bottom teeth, but her gums are swollen where her two top, front teeth are. I think she might have more on the bottom coming in too, so I wouldn't be surprised if she got four at once. 

One thing we are working on is sleep training at night. Jade was still waking up 1-2 times most nights, so I decided to do controlled CIO with her. It seems harder this time than it was with Isla. Jade's cry is so different. But she honestly doesn't cry more than 30 minutes before going back to sleep. Last night she did sleep through the night, so that's a good sign.

We are still primarily breastfeeding, but will give a couple of ounces of formula when I need a break or Robby is watching the girls. Things are going well in that department.

Jade has refused to say mama for the longest time, but I got it out of her one night before bed. She hasn't said it again since though. She still loves squaking, dada, baba, and has even started yeah yeah. I feel like Isla was saying more at this age. My memory is so bad though, so who really knows. Jade did clinch her fist today when I asked if she wanted milk and used the ASL sign for milk. I even have a witness because I was at breakfast with a friend. We are trying to teach her signs for more, all done and milk. The same three we taught Isla.

Her hair is getting longer and thicker, she claps when you say yay, reaching her arms up to be picked up/ pulls up on our legs, and is leaning in for kisses.



Height: 

Weight:  

Loves: Being outside, the swing, getting into the dog food.

Hates:  When she drops food, when I take too long to get the boob out, when my let down isn't fast enough. All things food related. haha

Milestones: Finally saif mama a few times, Starting to cruise furniture.

Looking Forward To: The holidays!









You Might Also Like

0 comments